Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011



Things are getting better at home. I'm eating a small breakfast, which I think I'm going to cut out again soon, I eat about 50 calories of lunch at work and then dinner is variable.
Yesterday I made myself a chicken stir fry as finished the day on around 400 calories max.

I hope I get a decent loss this week because I'll be upset if I don't!

I'm seeing the boyf today, as I only work a half day on thursdays, so that should be nice :)
I'm going to buy some new trainers and see if there's anyone I can speak to about an adult ballet class I want to join. I haven't danced in so long, but I'd like to join just to keep fit really! I'm also planning on swimming more and going to the gym regularly, on top of my daily exercises at home.

I think I've gained some muscle mass actually! My arms look much tighter than they did before! I'm scared of the number on the scale getting bigger with muscle though, which is why I need the gym.

Oh! I'm also buying a graduation dress today, for the ceremony on July 13th! I tried to find on on Sunday but didn't have much luck because everything was too big (yay) so wish me luck today lovelies!

Anyway, I'm talking about nothing... I'm really going to try to update here more though, hopefully with more interesting things to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment