Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

I doubt anyone remembers me but...

I haven't posted here in such a long time. I almost forgot I had this blog tbh... but I'm back!
I don't know for how long, but I'm posting now so whatever :)

Things have been up and down and so has my weight. I've spent almost 4 weeks binging most days and as a result, I've gained 8lbs - awful. I feel like my brain has just straightened itself out again now though and I'm going to get back to restricting and losing (I hope) as of well... now.

Like usual, I'm sick of being fat, I hate myself, blah blah blah. Nothing much has changed really.

Got to get these 8lbs off and then we'll see. I'd like to lose another 8 after that.

1 comment:

  1. I left for a while too, I just came back today. Welcome back....we can jump back on the skinny train!

    ReplyDelete