Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Work...

I seriously hate my job.

My boss called me towards the end of my uni term asking of I wanted to come back to work. I said yes - with the economy in the state that it is, when jobS are scarce I didn't want to be picky and turn down a summer job that I needed.
I've been back three weeks now and it's been three long weeks of babysitting an office full of incapable idiots. These people have all worked there for a year and seem to know nothing; to say they're useless would be an understatement.

To make matters worse, they're all very overweight and apparently want to make me fat with them. I can't go through one day without people commenting that I'm oh so thin, there's nothing of me and how I have no ass. I hate people commenting on my weight. I didn't ask their opinions so why do they think it's okay?! They're constantly putting cake and chocolate in my face too... I've had to cut my lunch down to 20 calories, to give myself some slack incase I have to eat a chocolate. I can't drink nearly as much tea/coffee as I'd like because my milk/sugar calorie allowance is also fed into the fat fund, as I'll call it.
What is it with fucking fat people always having food and wanting to make everyone else eat with them?! Do I look like I fucking eat cake?!
/rant.

In other news, I went to the ballet at the weekend and it was AMAZING. I met the director of the Royal Ballet, which is a dream come true tbh.
I had two serious food-related panic attacks in London though. They were awful, really awful.

I've also gained two kilos :'(
I'm praying the gain will help me lose though, if that makes sense. My metabolism is rubbish so hopefully this will give it a boost to lose those two again and then another three or more on top of that.

I hope you're all well <3

1 comment:

  1. haha the overweight people at my job keep putting cake and cupcakes and pie in my face, i'm so glad i'm leaving that job in 2 weeks! Why do people do that?! It's annoying! Stay strong! xx

    ReplyDelete