Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sorry I'm so rubbish!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry, for not updating here in the last week (?). I'm aiming to do a proper update later, when I get home from work but here's a quick post while I'm sat at the bus stop...

I've been home less than a week and my parents are already on my back about my weight loss. I passed out on Sunday night, because my iron is really low...mum wanted to take me to A&E but I refused and won't even be going to the doctor.
My parents are blaming this on my weight, but it's not related at all. I'd need to be thinner to be having blood problems...

Anyway, I'm now working at a hospital on the other side of the city, from where I live. I wanted to improve my cycling so I could cycle to work but my dad didn't think I wanted my bike so he sold it while I was away...
I get paid quite well though and as I have my house security deposit back, along with half this term's student loan and bursary (I finished uni in week 5, but the term is actually 10 weeks), I've got quite a bit of spare cash. As a result, I'm going to buy some new trainers at the weekend, join a gym and try to join an adult ballet class. I need to get fitter because right now, I feel like a fat blob. AND my parents are trying to make me gain weight. That's just not happening and if they keep pushing it, I'll just have to move out.

To keep my parents quiet, last night I ate a normal dinner...well sort of. They had chicken, rice and veggies. I ate most of the chicken breast and all the veggies. I left all the rice.
I maintained last week because I upped my calorie intake to help me study (it doesn't feel like it was worth it though). This week, I was desperate to lose but I just don't see it happening at this rate.

Currently, I eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast (hate. Need to get some porridge), a small salad for lunch (which I'm going to start throwing away) and a portion of whatever crap is for dinner. I would flat out refuse dinner but I want to lose more before my parents force me to see someone. I don't need doctors or therapists messing with my head and trying to make me fat.

They all want to keep me a fat joke. They need someone to laugh at and that someone is me...well not anymore. I'm not staying fat for them. No. No. No.

2 comments: