Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

I feel like I've been so off track lately.

I've been forcing myself to eat more to help me through my exams - they've all been three hours long, and they take a lot of concentration.
However, I had my last exam today. It's all over, so now I can focus on getting skinny, yay! And I can focus on supporting all of you lovely people too!

I'm thinking of fasting tomorrow, but I'm not 100% sure yet.
I'm going out tonight to celebrate finishing my degree, and then driving home tomorrow. My mum's going to drive my car though, so I don't need to eat to concentration or anything...
Maybe I won't fast, but I'm definitely not eating breakfast. I might have a bit of salad around lunch time - about 50 calories - and then pray I don't have to eat much when I get home to my parents house.

Being back home is going to be hard...

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you're back! Great job on finishing your degree!!!

    ReplyDelete