Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Just a quick update...

Down only a pound this week. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm still bloated and I'm pretty sure I've got some period water weight right now too.
Oh well, at least it's a loss.

Finished today on 370ish calories. Probably a bit less, but I'm rounding things up a bit.

I made tomato, carrot and lentil soup tonight, all from scratch, and it was yummy and only about 79 calories per serving :)
I made quite a lot so I'll probably eat some of the leftovers tomorrow.

Feeling very fat tonight, and starting to get down because of it. I'm gonna go to bed before I get too upset. Trying to remind myself that 133lbs at 5'11 isn't that bad, but I hate it so much. I just want to get back to my low weight again... and not have anyone force me to gain again this time.

Good night lovelies. I hope everyone has a beautiful day tomorrow,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap 5'11 and 133lbs is beautiful! I'll trade you ;) That is like perfect height to weight ratio. I bet you skinny as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. celebrate the one pound loss! congratulations :) and don't worry, you'll lose even more since your intake seems good!

    ReplyDelete