Pages

Thursday 12 May 2011

Too much info in this post.

Yesterday went pretty well :)

I had a whole tin of soup and some bits out of the Graze box I mentioned yesterday. I ended up finishing the day on about 300 calories, which is fine. I went for a 2 hour walk too, which can only be good! An app I use on my phone says I burned 193 calories, so I'm happy with that.

I drank about 750ml of water, just plain water. I probably made it past 1l in green tea, but I'm not counting that!

Today, my boyfriend wants to have a barbecue so I'll probably have a Quorn sausage in a bun, and some salad? The sausages are only 60 calories, I may skip the bun though as I don't really eat bread.
I may go to the gym later, but if not, I think another walk is in order at least. I feel so lazy exchanging the gym for a walk though - if I spend 2 hours in the gym, I could burn 1000 calories, if I spend 2 hours walking, at most that's about 250?

Did I mention that I'm ridiculously bloated right now? It's horrific.
I'm drinking lots of coffee today, in the hope that I can get things moving (sorry tmi), without using laxatives. If this won't shift, I'm thinking of trying the Salt Water Flush... if anyone's tried it and had results, let me know!
I'm dreading weigh day tomorrow if my stomach is still all bloated out and awful.

But, that's enough moaning from me! I put up a couple of simple recipes yesterday, so if you haven't had a look, do! :P I'm going to be putting a lot more up in the near future, but I'm writing an essay and studying for exams right now, so don't have a lot of time to do them! And, on top of that, my housemate broke our oven last week and it's still not fixed :( so I can't experiment with any oven recipes until it's sorted or I'm back home!

I hope everyone has a great day today!

1 comment:

  1. Try putting Benefiber powder in your food. It's odorless and tastless and will help you poop. I been using it for a few months lol. Fiber tablets are good for that too! They aren't laxatives so you should be fine.

    ReplyDelete