Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

I have a feeling that today is going to be a miserable day...

I plan to clean the entire house, which wouldn't be such a big deal, but my boyfriend and I live with two other people and basically, they're both disgusting and messy and obviously don't understand the concept of cleaning up after themselves.
I'm just going to remind myself that:
a) Cleaning = exercise, so I'll be burning calories.
b) I move out in less than two weeks and I'll never have to see either of them again. YAY!

I'm feeling sort of mixed about going home. I'll be living with my parents again, for a while at least, which is fine, except they're quite protective about my eating habits and how much I exercise. I'll be out of the house most of the day anyway as I'll be working full time all summer, but still. I guess years of anorexia, relapse and recover will make people believe that you're incapable of looking after yourself.

Thank you all my followers who have been commenting on my various blog posts! Sorry I haven't really commented on yours - the last few times I've posted, I've just been making fleeting visits and haven't had a chance to properly read and go through commenting on entries, but I will today! :P

@JT - I don't really eat dairy honey, in fact, the list of things I don't eat is about as long as my arm haha! I have a dribble of milk in my tea/coffee (everyone says I might as well drink them black because I put so littlein), I have cereals and porridge made with water. I occasionally eat yoghurt, but rarely because too much dairy makes me really ill! I do LOVE soy products though... but I never buy them because I like them a little too much :P
I'm glad cutting the dairy is helping you get a flat stomach though!! Keep it up lovely!

@americaneaglelove - Thank you for your support honey! I really appreciate it! I'm so glad I started this blog, because it is so nice to have a little support network <3 I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment