Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Good, GOOD morning!

I woke up this morning, had a shower and all that and decided to weigh again... I'm down another pound! YAY!
So I'm now at 132lbs! I'm so happy! Still got a way to go, but yay!

I'm trying to reintroduce breakfast to my diet, but not increasing my overall calories so let's hope I don't gain!

Today, I'm starting the day off with a bowl of Ready Break, made with water (108 calories)... I always make it up with a bit less, just to be on the safe side, so hopefully it's actually less than 108, but that's what I count it as regardless.
I'm going to have some of the soup I made yesterday for dinner and maybe some fruit, but I'm not sure about that.

Heading out to go watch my friend play rugby, so the walk there and back should burn at least 200 calories :)

@JT - Hah, I wish I looked good at this weight! I seriously look much bigger because I carry weight on my hips and bum... so I don't look as thin as I should. But I'm getting there :)

@Ullalexie - Thanks honey :) I'm just gonna try to stick to what I'm doing and hopefully I'll get the results! I can never seem to lose fast enough though, lol. I'm so impatient!

Have a great day everyone,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment