Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Good night :)

Firstly, I just want to say hi to the people who started following me today! I hope I haven't bored you too much with my -so far- very boring posts. I'm going to write about more interesting things soon, I promise! I keep an online journal elsewhere, but this is my first public journal, so I'm not sure what to write yet really.

Anyway, today, I finished off on just under 500 calories - I had intended to have salad, but my boyfriend came home and cooked dinner before I got a say, but as I hadn't eaten all day, I didn't make too much of a fuss.

Tomorrow, I plan to have:
Breakfast: Green tea
Lunch: Muller light maybe?
Dinner: Plain salad

I say 'maybe' next to lunch because I haven't eaten lunch in what seems like forever, so I'm not sure I'll be able to face it.

Oh, and I ordered some fat burners today. I'm not sure if they'll do anything, as I've never taken these ones before but the reviews seem to be pretty good and people say they help you have the energy to spend a little longer at the gym, so if nothing else, they're worth it for that :)

I just want to shed this fat now!

No comments:

Post a Comment