Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Yesterday.

I had a fairly good day yesterday. I had the yoghurt at lunch time, which I didn't think I'd manage. It took me an hour (maybe longer) to get through it, and by the time I'd finished it was warm and gross, but I finished it :)
I really didn't drink as much water as I should have - I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do, and drank an outrageous amount of tea instead. So, my aim for today is to drink more.

I've got on of those Graze boxes, with some lovely low cal stuff in it right now. The most naughty thing in it was some olives, so I shared those with my bf over dinner last night. Today, I'm left with fruit and rice crackers, so even if I pigged out and ate the whole thing, it wouldn't be a disaster.
If anyone is interested in getting one btw, let me know because I have a few vouchers that would get you a free box :)

My plan for today is snack on that if I need to, have a mug of green/apple tea if I get really hungry and then have a bowl of soup for dinner.
I can't be bothered to make soup from scratch today (I might change my mind later, as I feel like making a tomato and red pepper soup), so I'm just gonna have a tin. Usually I only have half a tin, but I think I'm going to try to have the whole thing later as it'll be my only meal of the day.

Oh and, I'm taking sea kelp supplements at the moment in the hope that it might help sort my metabolism out. My body seems to have just stopped processing anything :( I'm not really losing and (TMI) food just sits in my stomach for what feels like forever! If the tablets don't do anything for my metabolism, they're supposed to help with anemia too, so hopefully it'll help sort that out at least!



Comment Replies:

I think this is the done thing on blogger, that people reply to comments via their next entry (?) so here goes :P

@kes - I've got an app on my phone for sparkrecipes.com! The problem with that though, is a lot of the measurements are in cups and life is just so much easier when everything is in grams!! I swear by this website: BBC Good Food. I love to cook though, so I'll take recipes from pretty much anywhere and if something looks really good, I'll do the unit conversions just so I can make it!

@an♥nym♥us - It's such a small world! I only started this blog two days ago and already come across someone who lives in my city! WEIRD! I'd love to keep in touch (?), with you being so local!

@JT - I think I'm following you already hon, but I'll check and if I'm not I will! Good luck for today! I'm sure you'll do great!

No comments:

Post a Comment