Pages

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bad day!

I don't know why I didn't update yesterday - for some reason I thought I had! No worries, I'll update you about both days today...

So yesterday was really good. Ended on 291, and burned 80 which isn't too bad - it's better than nothing at all!

Today hasn't been such a good day. I went to the library to revise with a friend for our exams next week and just ugh... food. It's not like I've binged or anything, just had a lot more than I'm really comfortable with.
I don't normally eat lunch, as those of you who read my updates regularly have probably noticed. Today however, I couldn't get out of lunch. That would have been fine because I didn't eat breakfast, but then I came home and my boyfriend had cooked dinner. It's 7.20pm and I've eaten 800ish calories and only burned 160.

I feel too disgusting to go to the gym really, so I might work out at home a little in a few minutes. I'm trying to remind myself that a few higher calorie days aren't a bad thing because they'll help my metabolism in the long run... it just feels horrible :-/

I'm not sure whether to go to the library again tomorrow, as I imagine the same will happen again; though, if I take lunch with me then I won't have the frustration of trying to find food... and if I can get out of eating it, then I can eat it for dinner instead. And if not, I should be able to have soup/salad for dinner tomorrow with no problem...
It sounds silly, I'm just terrified of falling into another high calorie day. I feel like I've been doing terribly just lately for some reason.

I don't really set goal weights, but I sort of have an aim right now and it's only 6lbs away. I can't start getting fat now.

I think I will go to the library again tomorrow, but I'll make myself a salad - no more than 50 calories - and I'll do my best to get out of it if I can too. Urh...this is why I don't like to see people.

Comment Replies:

This is to everyone that comments on my blog...

Thank you all so much for your support <3 It really means a lot, especially on bad days when I'm feeling so disappointed in myself. I feel like I'm letting you all down by eating so much and burning so little today :(
Tomorrow I'll do better though, I promise! Wish me luck <3 Hopefully I'll keep under 300!

I hope you've all had a beautiful day! <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. I know its frustrating when you overeat. But tomorrow is another day and you can just restart. Stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are right to think of it in terms of boosting your metabolism and helping your weightloss in the long run! Before you know it those 6 pounds will be gone, and you'll be on your way to your next goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just make a salad to take with you and you'll be back on track in no time. 800 cal isn't bad. Just stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya hunny, seems like youre doing well! Youre gonna hate me for saying this ... but maybe when youre revising up your cals a bit to around 800 anyway but work out a bit more? I know when I'm revising if im hungry and weak I can't concentrate and it's pretty pointless! I'm aiming for 6lbs too :) no time limit, just asap! xoxo

    ReplyDelete