Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

Before bed update... Probably post again in the morning!

Feeling awful and fat right now :(

Spent about 4 hours walking today, didn't go to the gym because my legs were hurting terribly by the time I got home...but I think I'll go tomorrow! And I want to do some walking, at least, every day for the next two weeks.

I'd love to spend two weeks in the gym quite honestly, but I have my last few exams before I finish uni for good and I don't want to mess them up by being in the gym and not the library!

Finished today badly, on about 600 calories. I did burn a lot of calories walking today so my net will be much lower but I'm still not happy really, because most of those calories were consumed in junk form.

Tomorrow, I'll be having a bowl of Ready Brek for breakfast, no lunch and soup for dinner. I'm going to drink lots of green tea and fruity tea and coffee and if I do really well, I'll have a hot chocolate (37 calories) as an evening treat.

I'm giving up sugar for a while, starting tomorrow because I'm convinced I'd be losing more weight if I wasn't eating so many sweets.

Wish me luck lovelies! I want tomorrow to be beautiful <3

2 comments:

  1. Try cutting out dairy products for a while, it really helps. It's been 2 weeks since I've last had it and my stomach has been super flat, no bloat or digestive issues. Have soy or almond milk instead of plain milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job exercising today! Walking for several hours burns a ton. Hot chocolate is great, satisfies cravings and is nice and hot. Good luck on restriction, I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete