Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Competition weigh in, Week 2

I'm down 2 lbs, from 133 to 131.
I'm pleased because a loss is a loss, but I'm a bit annoyed that it's not more...

The last couple of days, I've eaten a lot more than I usually do and as a result, I'm quite bloated again. I'm not going to complain too much though because I think that eating more has actually been beneficial - I'm getting hungry again and that usually means my metabolism is better, so fingers crossed next week I can get to my first goal weight - 126lbs, which will put my bmi at 17.5... I doubt it though!

I'm not hoping for too much really, as my weight loss is really slow right now so I don't seriously expect to lose 5lbs in a week! It would just be nice :P
Next week, I have three exams, all three hours long, and lots of revision to do in between. Due to that, I doubt I'll be doing much exercise - aside from walking to and from the library.

In other news... I found an old diary from two years ago yesterday. I was starting some diet or other and weighed 148lbs... I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS EVER THAT BIG.
Seriously, my scales must have been out or something because that is just unbelievable. Thank god I'm not that huge now. Still big though. I just want to be 115 again because right now, I look like a whale.

Today, I was aiming for 300 calories, but I might go lower as I'm staying home to study. I had an apple for breakfast - roughly 66 calories - instead of porridge, so I saved about 40 calories there. I was gonna eat salad for lunch, but I'm replacing that with green tea/coffee - I'm not going anywhere so I don't need the extra energy - and then I'm having a tin of soup for dinner as I'm too lazy to make any from scratch. That soup is 165 calories for the whole tin; usually I only have half a tin, but I might have the whole thing, depending on how I'm feeling. I might be naughty and have stir-fry instead though... but whatever I eat, 300 is the absolute max.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss! Sorry it wasn't as much as you were wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! 2 pounds is something to celebrate and it means you are heading int he right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete