Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Good day... so far.

It's 4pm here and so far, I've had a mug of green tea and a mug of apple tea. I put a little sugar in both, so at most, I'm on 30 calories for the day.

I've got a tonne of Uni work to do, so I haven't really done any exercise but I'm sure I can squeeze in at least 20 minutes at some point this evening. Anything is better than nothing :)
Tomorrow, I intend to spend more time exercising though. I spend so much time procrastinating on the internet, I could spend it working out and at least be achieving something.

I'll probably have a salad later, around 5.30/6ish but for now, I'm good. I really need to start drinking more water though. I never drink enough so I'm going to set that as a goal for tomorrow - drink at least 1 litre of water, not in the form of coffee or tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment