Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

I've only just got up really so I guess I haven't exactly started the day... but I'm going to post anyway!

I'm starting a little competition today (Click here), so hopefully I'll be able to do well with that.

I really don't think I'll win as my metabolism is awful, so I'm losing weight really slowly, but who knows! Maybe the pills I've got coming in the post will help?
I'm really motivated to just do well though - and by 'do well' I mean no binges. I don't really binge badly anyway, but as long as I keep to 500 or less, I'll be happy.

I've got a couple of questions for my followers so far (I hope there'll be lots more of you soon)...

Firstly, do you think it's a bad thing to screen all my comments?
I just assumed that there would be a handful of nasty people out there who'd wanna post rubbish if I just left commenting free to everyone. Do you think it'll stop you, or others, commenting by having everything screened?

And secondly, I love to cook, so would you be interested in me posting recipes?
I'll only post things that I've tried and are low cal, but obviously, if no-one's interested, I won't bother :P

So yeah, let me know!

Have a great day everyone and I'll be back with more updates later!
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I decided not to screen comments until a problem arises, if ever. :) but it wouldn't stop me from commenting if you screen yours
    also, i would def be interested in recipes. I'm always looking for new low-cal ideas for meals. i tend to eat the same thing when I do eat (boneless skinless chicken thighs and spinach or kale) and would love to try new things
    xo, ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to screen my comments when I started and then I just kind of found it annoying. No one has said anything bad yet. And you can just delete the comment if someone does. Most negative comments are probably anon so just make it so anons can't comment if you want to change it. I don't know if it'll prevent people from commenting or not. Recipes would be good. Some other blogs have tabs that have recipes. http://www.sparkrecipes.com/ is a good website for recipes. Check it out if you haven't. I've gotten a lot of recipes from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love some low-cal recipes! I love cooking and baking, but it's hard to not eat your works of art :| ahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That's so awesome that you live in Nottingham too. How exciting lol :D

    The recipes idea is good too. Oddly I love cooking so will have to browse through what you've come up with :) Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the "may/june competition" as well :) I'm following. Good luck!

    Follow me?

    ReplyDelete